Hey everyone! So glad you can join me for the first review. Without any further ado, let’s get to it!
LeakBuster, if you are not familiar with it, is an add-on item for hold-em manager one or two. It has a free and a paid version.
What can it do?
Leakbuster is software that can help you analyze any and all online poker hand history. These are some of the features that LeakBuster is quite proud of:
- Ideal Stat Range Analysis
- Stat Analysis by Position
- Video Lessons regarding Stat corrections
- Hierarch Ranks
- Trouble hand analysis
- 3/4 –bet hand analysis
- Post flop leak analysis
- Opponent Leak Analysis
- Massive video and article resource
There are others but these are the ones I remember out of hand. It’s quite an impressive set and it can really be helpful for those just starting out. What I appreciate about LeakBuster is the fact that they will give you a free trial before having you buy the software.
What I personally like about it is that it draws statistics from your actual play history. I liked how it was able to give me a clear graph on where my own play style differentiates from actual big-time pros. Of course, not everything is perfect.
- If you’re really truly just starting out playing poker online, chances are you will not have hand samples that LeakBuster can draw its analysis from.
- If you’re not particularly enthusiastic about having to set-up the software in order to use it fully, it may not be a good fit. Sorry to say but lazy people will hate this software.
- At the time that I tried this out, it only worked with NLHE and LHE cash games. If you want to try this out, try to see what upgrades they’ve done since then.
- It works really well as a resource guide for Holdem Manager.
- As I talked about earlier, this software provides extensive data you can utilize.
- It is user-friendly. You don’t have to be a total computer nut to make use of this well.